You’ve survived the holidays and conquered most of January! Congrats!
Now, it’s back to reality. Back to work, school, schedules, and healthier eating. And—hopefully—back to focusing on you!
Speaking of which: When it comes to the outdoors, what makes you feel like you? What feelings or experiences do you seek to recreate? In your mind’s eye, what motivates you to walk out your front door?
For some, it could be drawing the first, fresh lines in the snow after a heavy storm via a Heli drop. Others may wake up early to climb their first fourteener before the sun rises to beat the storms during their afternoon descent.
For me? I’m happiest camping in a tent, under the stars, in the middle of nowhere, with the Milky Way as my entertainment. Whatever your “outdoor drug” of choice, this yearning to explore our—and nature’s—boundaries pushes us forward.
At O2, we specialize in experiences that bring happiness. Ones that elicit a state of euphoria. In addition to the very special life events like weddings and corporate events, we thrive on planning VIP outdoor experiences all over Colorado.
In short? We feed your habit.
How? By sourcing some of the best vendors in the area, we cater to your needs and involve you in experiences helping you to entertain, learn, or simply have a kick ass day outside with your friends or colleagues.
Nervous? Don’t be! Whether your group is full of first timers or adventure seekers, we have experiences to match your preferences.
What sets us apart from our competitors? What makes you think we have competition?
Here’s the deal: We’re planners by trade and expect only the best from our vendors and the level of service they provide our guests. We not only source your custom outdoor adventure from these top-tier individuals, but manage the details from start to finish.
We’re here to ensure a smooth day for you and your guests. It’s your time to make some memories!
Now, let’s start planning!
Here’s some basic information we’ll need to get the ball rolling:
- How many people are in your group? From 2-20, we can tailor your experience based on your group size.
- Adventurists or First Timers? It’s never too late to get outside and start moving.
- What season? Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall have tons of opportunities in the outdoors.
- Any specific interests that you would like us to consider?
- How much time do you want to be away from the office or your daily life?
- Why are you looking for this experience? Personal exploration, Rebuild Moral with your team, one memorable bachelor/bachelorette party, or simply want to be spoiled for the day?
From singletrack or fat bike rides to backcountry skiing and snowboarding, heli-skiing/boarding, camping, rafting class 4 and 5 rapids, kayaking, SUP, fly fishing, or snowshoe tours, O2 Events can create almost any outdoor experience to suit your group. These beautiful bluebird skies are the limit!